15 Unique Argumentative Essay Topics On WWII
The World War II that took place between 1939 and 1945 is one of the most deeply memorable and terrifying events in history that changed the power structure of the entire globe and saw the involvement of most of the rising nations. Despite its shocking background and the unfortunate events that occurred as a result of the war, students will find numerous interesting topics about the war that can not only help them develop a better idea about the contemporary time period but also explore the developments of the war and the various acts of aggression.
Some of the most important argumentative essay topics associated with World War II that you can opt for include:
- How relevant was the Treaty of Versailles and what role did it have in instigating the World War II? Was the Second World War inevitable or did the Treaty actually kick-start the entire global skirmish on its own?
- Position of the Allied Forces against Britain.
- Here the focus may be drawn to the reason why the Allied Forces refused to take action despite the first signs of aggression on the part of Britain. Bring up the subject of the Appeasement Policy used by the Chamberlain of Great Britain and touch upon why France did not attack the British without support when the Germans began their invasion of Rhineland.
- Emergence of United States as the global super power after the end of the World War II.
- Were all the atrocities in the World War II committed by the Axis Powers or were the Allied Forces just as bad and bloodthirsty?
- Justification of the United States to drop the atomic bomb on the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
- Contribution of the outcome of the World War II to the start of the Cold War between 1947 and 1953.
- Did the movement for women’s rights benefit from the World War II? What was the social impact on Great Britain?
- Nation that was most affected by the World War II. Give reasons for your answer.
- Comparison between World War I and World War II. Point out the similarities and dissimilarities of the two battles and explore their impact on a global scale.
- Reasons for the United States to take part in the World War II.
- Discuss why Churchill and the Allied Forces demanded unconditional surrender after the World War II.
- Outcome of the Munich Conference.
- Impact of the decisions made at the Yalta Conference.
- Discuss the effectiveness of the concentration camps employed during World War II and the “Great Escape”.
- Was the bombing of Pearl Harbour justified?
A List Of Powerful Essay Topics About Propaganda In World War 2
World War II was one of the major catastrophes which were the result of various misunderstandings and chaos. It was basically the diversion of outlooks due to powerful influences of various personalities and countries. The war was also the result of social enigmas, sanities and transition of thoughts and actions from welfare towards war. It is clearly depicted in the posters too. The stories of World War II teach us the lesson that responsibilities have transformed into atrocity.
Check out some powerful essay topics on World War II
- Did military engagements created a catastrophe or its actions were really fruitful?
- What misinformation resulted in division of British Empire during World War II?
- Which military operations were productive during World War II? How its mode could have been changed to bring peace?
- How the scenario of World War II brought a change in African- Americans rights? What confusions were responsible for it?
- What made America took part in World War? Could its entry have been avoided? Was America’s participation was the result of misinformation?
- What resulted in Soham Railway explosion on June 2, 1944?
- What is “Ready-Made resistance of Britishers” after disastrous campaign of France took place in 1940?
- Write a powerful essay on Operation Jericho on February 18, 1944. Could this bombing have been averted?
- What is the role of Hermann Goering’s anti-Nazi brother’s role in the disaster of World War II?
- The Bomber Plane captured the “U- boat-570” on August 27, 1941? How these situations lead to devastation?
- How the incidence of stretched territorial dispute between Poles and Germans led to World War II?
- How the Hobart’s Funnies stretched the war and brought more devastation? Discuss the roles of these new specialist vehicles in saving or taking the lives of several British people and the Canadians?
- How various sources of telecommunication increased the period of World War II?
- How various clandestine operations impacted the lives of common man? What after affects they had to suffer? Government have hidden the real time, place, date and action of various events? How it made the situation further worse.
- How everything was shattered from bridges to roads, humans, nature and the lives of animals? What cost everyone has to pay to get back to their normal life?
- World War II has brought a major change in fashion? Is it true or is merely propaganda?
- How German military units came into picture? List some other polished divisions in World War II?
Need help with your essay? Visit http://mycustomessay.com/ - custom essay writing service.