CS504 - Software Engineering - I
Sure to get 8/10 . . . Hoping to get 10/10
1. The number __________ is the most abused symbol in programs written in C or C++.
My Answer:0 - page 169
2. _________________ architectural model is widely used in mainframe application.
My Answer:Repository Model (TUKKA)
3. The form for (;;) should be used for
My Answer: empty loop- page 159
4. “Description of communicating objects and classes that are customized to solve a general design problem in a particular context.” is called ----------
My Answer:Design Pattren - page 137
5.MVC stands for ---------------
My Answer:Model View Controller-page 140
6.In the classical thin-client architecture, the entire processing is carried-out by -----------
My Answer:Single server-page130
7. It ensures that a class only has one instance and provides a global point of access to it.
My Answer:Singleton Pattern - 142
8.Which of the following is not a possible server in client server environment?
My Answer:Time Server (TUKKA)
9.Names representing methods and functions should be----and written in mixed case starting with -----case.
My Answer:Verb----lower- 150
10.Goto statements violate the idea of
My Answer:-structured code 161
CS504 Assignment No 2 Spring 2017Here You can read and Download CS504 Assignment No 2 Solution and Discussion Spring 2017. Assignment Due Date : 18 May 2017.
|CS504 Assignment No 2 Spring 2017 Solution and Discussion|
You Can Also Download CS504 Solved Mid Term Papers, CS504 Short Notes, CS504 Assignment Solutions,CS504 Lecture Wise Questions Answers Files,CS504 Solved MCQs, CS504 Solved Quiz , CS504 Solved Mid Term Subjective Papers ,CS504 Solved Mid Term Objective Papers from Virtual Study Solutions For Preparation of Mid Term Papers.
CS504 Assignment Objective:
- To learn and understand the basic concepts of Requirement Engineering and Software Design covering First 15 lectures
- To practice Data Flow Diagram
CS504 Assignment Instructions:Assignment should be in your own wordings not copied from net, handouts or books.
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit (zero marks) if:
- The assignment is submitted after due date.
- The submitted assignment does not open or file corrupt.
- The assignment is copied (from other student or copy from handouts or internet).
You are advised to please upload the assignment in MS Word format only (other formats i.e. .pdf, images etc. will not be accepted).
Recommended :MGT402 Assignment No 1 Solution Spring 2017
CS504 Assignment No 2
Suppose you are working as Requirement Engineer in a renowned software house. You have been given a task
to model requirements for a software project for ABC taxi service.
ABC taxi is a riding online mobile application for fast and reliable rides. Customer log in to the system. System first checks your location and show nearby taxi(s). System keeps track of all its customers, drivers and vehicle’s
information. When customer books any vehicle, he receives driver and vehicle information along with estimated arrival time. System also conveys customer information to the driver. After the ride, fare is calculated by system.
Driver receives the payment and marks the ride as paid. System will prompt for service rating or any complaint to customer. Customers fill-up the review/complaint form and submit to the system. A Manager can check
system for complaints and generate reports.
Task You have to do:
- You are required to draw Level 1 DFD. 15 Marks
- Identify all the classes/objects in this problem statement. 5 Marks
CS504 Assignment No 2 Solution Spring 2017
CS504 Assignment Solution file Download Link will be added Soon.
If You want to get the solution in Your mail box as soon as it is updated Subscribe us below. Thank You